So about how my July goals, for today, I’ll talk about the prayer aspect! It’s been so amazing, I feel weak on some mornings and other mornings, I feel really sleepy. But the trick is to get up from the bed! Don’t close your eyes for a second. I know I’m not doing this in my own strength, so if you’re struggling with weakness in the morning , ask God for strength, and it will be made available to you.
I promised I was going to share a few things from the 7 Days of Glory program currently going on at my church. Day one to three has been really uplifting and this is really pushing me beyond limits, we fast throughout the seven days and meet at church every evening.
Day one my senior pastor, pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo preached and the message was basically on the need to never cease praying! I just knew I couldn’t hold back on the prayer goals. Day two and three, we had one of the guest pastors preach, all the way from Houston Texas USA, no other people but pastor Keion Henderson! I’m not of the word to describe this anointed man of God! But man! The messages have been mind blowing! Here are a few quotes I extracted from what I’ve learned in the last two days.
- God will never bless who you pretend to be!
- You gotta learn how to fight and pray
- Before God will use you, you gotta start developing at the back side; The key is not to get discouraged in the back side!
- If everything in your life is not in order then it means God ain’t done with you
- If you don’t exercise your authority you jeopardize the future
- Stop waiting on God to give you something you gotta go take it!
- You can’t help the poor if you’re one of them.
- When you don’t pray you’re positioning yourself as a prey.
- Prayer is your advantage
I’ll share more on this later 😊. How are your July goals coming?